To ensure a third century of excellence at IU Bloomington, the campus has begun a rigorous, faculty- and student-led strategic planning process.
The IU Bloomington Strategic Planning Committee, made up of more than 120 faculty members, librarians, staff members, and students, will be meeting throughout the semester to consider the following campus imperatives.
Throughout the process, committee members will be seeking insight and ideas from the broad IU Bloomington community.
Your general comments are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach each of the teams using the email addresses listed below.
- Research: Renewing our Research and Creative Excellence
- Faculty: Strengthening and Renewing our Faculty
- Team Email: email@example.com
- Tom Gieryn, Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate Education: Assuring the Success of our Graduate Students
- Undergraduate Education: Assuring an Excellent Undergraduate Experience
- International Initiatives
- Interdisciplinary Initiatives
- STIM Initiatives
- Integrated Programs in Humanities and Arts
- Health Sciences
- Integrated Program in Design
Committee membership is available here: IU Bloomington Strategic Planning Teams.
Team updates will be provided throughout the semester for community consideration, and a draft report will be posted for comment in the spring. All IU Bloomington community members are urged to bring their thoughtfulness and vision to this forward-looking initiative.