Psi Chi Honor Society
Department of Psychological
& Brain Sciences:
IU Library Resources
The Indiana University Libraries research collections include than 6.6 million books in over 900 languages. The materials support every academic discipline on campus. Users can access more than 400 databases, 43,000 electronic journals, and 224,000 electronic books, as well as locally developed digital content. Key resources:
- Library Services for Undergraduates.
- The Psychology & Brain Science Collection page will connect you to the wide variety of psychology materials in the libraries. See Subject Area Resources for specific areas of psychology.
- The Psychology Resources page provides search engines to help you find books, journals, magazine and newspaper articles and more. Select the "Start Here" tab on the resources page to access the most powerful engines - EBSCO Academic, IUCAT, PsychArticles and PsychInfo.
- Check out the Neuroscience page and select the "Neuroscience" tab on the Psychology Resources page for neuroscience-relevant search engines.
- The APA Style Resources page has suggestions to help students write well and cite their resources appropriately. See especially
IU Libraries - Help with Citing and APA Citation Style and The Owl.
- The Wells Library houses the Career Reference Collection which exists to assist library users with their investigation of and training for education and career goals.