Psi Chi Honor Society
Department of Psychological
& Brain Sciences:
IU Library Resources
The Indiana University Libraries research collections include than 6.6 million books in over 900 languages. The materials support every academic discipline on campus. Users can access more than 400 databases, 43,000 electronic journals, and 224,000 electronic books, as well as locally developed digital content. Key resources:
- Library Services for Undergraduates.
- The Psychology Collection home page describes the locations of printed psychology materials in the IUB libraries and links to subject area resources for many different areas of psychology.
- Psychology-relevant search engines can help you find books, journal, magazine and newspaper articles and more.
- Start with EBSCO Academic, IUCAT, PsychArticles or PsychInfo.
- If needed, explore this extended list of search engines, sorted into disciplines - educational psychology, health psychology, history of psychology, neuroscience, and social psychology.
- Check out the Neuroscience page and neuroscience-relevant search engines.
- The APA Style Resources page has suggestions to help students write well and cite their resources appropriately. See especially
IU Libraries - Help with Citing and APA Citation Style and The Owl.
- The Wells Library houses the Career Reference Collection which exists to assist library users with their investigation of and training for education and career goals.