Psi Chi Honor Society
Department of Psychological
& Brain Sciences:
Psychology & Neuroscience Academic Advising: Contact Us
Our advising team can help you understand degree requirements and select courses that fit your interests and career goals. Advisors also help students get involved in co-curricular activities and experiential learning opportunities, access campus career services, and plan for graduate school.
Location: Psychology Room 229
Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am - noon & 1 - 5 pm
Office Phone: (812) 855-2151
Email: psyneuro [at] indiana.edu
- Make an Advising Appointment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Dates - Registration, add/drop...
- Grades - GPA Calculator, Pass/Fail...
- Majors & Minors - Adding a major, minors...
- Registration - Procedures, add/drop...
- Credit Transfer Service
- Register for Classes
- Tools - AAR, Bulletin, Schedule
- Special Course Listings
- Course Designations
- Docs - Advising Handouts
- Resource Library - Major, Careers, Grad School
Psychology / Neuroscience Student Listserv. The advising team emails news about special opportunities, courses and registration dates and procedures to PSY & NEUS majors via the listserv. If you are not receiving emails from the advising team, click here.