Psi Chi Honor Society
Department of Psychological
& Brain Sciences:
Make an Appointment with a PBS Academic Advisor
Got a quick question? Email us at psyneuro [at] indiana.edu. Otherwise, make an appointment.
You must use STARNET to schedule an advising appointment. Scroll down this page for links and instructions!
Are you making an advising appointment to prepare for registration or to adjust your class schedule?
Before your appointment:
- Review your degree requirements and find classes that meet your remaining requirements. If you need help, see:
- Bring a list of the courses you are thinking about taking, as well as a list of any questions that you have for your advisor.
Schedule a 30-minute appointment:
- Log in to Starnet with your IU username and passphrase.
- Search for a PSY advisor by typing in their last name:
- Brown (Chrissy)
- Campbell (Pauline)
- Gibson (Sara)
- Krieger (Meryl)
- Puiatti (Valerie)
- Click on "View Calendar" and then select the (available) day and time you wish to meet.
- Fill in the requested data to schedule the appointment. You will need to include your ID #.
- You must schedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments during registration fill up quickly - so try to schedule your appointment at 7-10 days before the date you want to meet with an advisor!
- Please record your appointment date & time in your own calendar/planner. An e-mail reminder of the scheduled appointment will be sent to your IU e-mail account the day before the appointment.
- If necessary, you can return to Starnet to review the appointment you've scheduled or to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- During most of the semester, any student can make an appointment. During peak advising (the registration period) we will see students by seniority.
- If you are not physically on this campus, we can advise by phone. Please schedule an appointment by calling 812-855-2151 and our administrative assistant will schedule your appointment. This is the only appointment scheduling he will do.