Co-Curricular Activities. Get Involved!
Undergraduate students must do more than fulfill degree requirements if they want to make the most of their college years and be prepared for a career or graduate school.
The Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences supports:
Groups of interest to many psychology & neuroscience majors:
- Crimson CORPS (Caring, Open-Minded, Respectful, Peer Support) promotes a culture of compassion and action on the IU Bloomington campus. Crimson CORPS is on Facebook.
- Raising Awareness of Interactions in Sexual Encounters (RAISE) focuses on consent and health sexual communication. RAISE is on Facebook.
- U Bring Change 2 Mind, part of the College Toolbox Project is working to end the stigma associated with mental illness. UBC2M is on Facebook.
- To Write Love On Her Arms (TWLOHA) is dedicated to presenting hope to people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA is on Facebook.
- ActiveMinds works to increase awareness about symptoms of mental illness and resources in the community.
Over 750 IU student groups: Psychology and neuroscience majors are multifaceted and multitalented. Explore to find groups that will uniquely suit you. Club Sports? Human Resources? College Mentors for Kids? Go for it!
- BeINvolved at IU - click the "Organizations" link near the top right and then select the "Categories" filter to browse by category (Academic and Professional, Advocacy & Political, Environmental, Social, Sport & Recreation, more...)
- More: Re-register your group? Get funding? Form a new group? Lead IU?