Psi Chi Honor Society
Department of Psychological
& Brain Sciences:
Scholarships, Grants & Financial Aid
- College of Arts & Sciences Scholarships.
- IU Student Foundation Scholarships.
- Indiana University Alumni Association (IUAA) Scholarships.
- Additional Scholarship Opportunities - overseas studies and more!
- Student Central on Union provides information and can assist you with loans and federal need-based grants - see "Types of Aid" for an overview of grants, loans, work-study, and other types of financial support.
- Talk with a financial assistance advisor at Student Central on Union via phone, email, or in person.
- If you have been granted work-study financial aid, be sure to check out this list of local community service organizations that offer work-study employment to students.
Internship Grant Funds. All highly-motivated IUB undergraduates are eligible for grant programs adminstered by the Hutton Honors College to support internship opportunities. Learn more about:
- Pre-Professional Experience Internship Grant
- Hutton International Experiences Program Grant
- Teaching Internship Grant
Research Grant Funds. Explore Financial Support for Undergraduate Research for more information about funds available for psychology and neuroscience students.
Graduating seniors who have excelled in their undergraduate studies may be eligible for:
- The Fulbright Program is the largest international exchange program offering opportunities for U.S. students, scholars, and professionals to undertake international graduate study, advanced research, or teaching. Contact the IUB Fulbright Program Advisor with your questions.
- Graduating seniors who are preparing to attend graduate school overseas should look into Marshall, Mitchell, Churchill, Rhodes and similar scholar programs. See the Graduate Awards Quicklist and Student External Grants for International Study and Research.