Sponsored by Environmental Health & Safety Management and Humanscale
Are you having health issues or discomfort due to improper workstation set-up? Come to this seminar to learn how to relieve some of these stresses!
Learn How To
- Adjust your task chair to fit your body
- Properly position your monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- Improve your working posture
- Reduce common forms of discomfort
Tuesday, October 15, 2013
IMU Oak Room
Open Discussion and Product Review
There will also be an open discussion and product review from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM. There is no registration needed for this session. Come and bring your questions.
About the Instructor
Joe Rich holds a Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology with a focus in Movement Science from Pennsylvania State University. He is currently based in NYC and specializes in office ergonomics training and assessments, industrial ergonomics, lab ergonomics and research analysis.
- Karin Coopersmith, IU Purchasing
- Lisa Gooch, Environmental Health and Safety
- Michele Bucklin, University Architects Office
- Kelly Reed, University Architects Office
- Jessica Bohac, Humanscale Representative