source Charlie Sinex
In an effort to clarify why some payments are auto-approved, Accounts Payable has provided a general description of the routing/approval process.
The following routing applies to most payments:
Contact Charlie Sinex at email@example.com for more information.
- Invoices are received at Accounts Payable.
- The day following AP approval, the invoice image is scanned and indexed.
- The payment request (PREQ) then routes for department approval based on the account number on the PO/PREQ.
- The PREQ is available to the fiscal officer and/or primary and secondary delegate for approval until midnight before the pay date.
- If certain conditions exist (for example, if the payment is less than $5,000), at midnight the payment will auto-approve.
Unsubscribe from this list.
Subscribe to this list.
Our mailing address is:
400 E 7th St., Poplars 416, Bloomington, IN 47405
Copyright©2009, The Trustees of Indiana University