EPIC Shop Contracts Page to Get Upgrade, Users May Experience Outages Nov. 6 - Nov. 8
On Friday, November 6, at 10 p.m. through Sunday, November 8, at noon, the Shop Contracts page in EPIC will be unavailable while the site provider, SciQuest, upgrades to version 9.3. For those staff and faculty who place orders during weekend hours, please plan accordingly.
SciQuest (Shop Contracts) version 9.3 will include several new features:
- A more intuitive and efficient supplier search.
- Supplier searches will now allow for a “contains” name search. For example, if a supplier search is performed on “Grainger,” “WW Grainger, Inc.” will be returned in the results.
- An auto-complete dropdown list will update as the user enters text into the Supplier Name field.
- A more advanced Product Search.
- More product images will appear in search results.
- Shopper can now refine the results by minority businesses, in-house suppliers, in-state suppliers, etc.