WTIU Reports: January 2002 Watch »
The Best of WTIU Reports' "Conversation"
- Joshua Bell, Bloomington native and violin virtuoso.
- Joe Buck, a former IU Telecommunications student and Emmy-award winning Fox Sports and St. Louis Cardinals broadcaster.
- Will Schortz, IU graduate, New York Times crossword puzzle editor and Weekend Edition Sunday Puzzlemaster.
- Don Fehr, the IU graduate and Hoosier native who heads the Major League Baseball Players Association.
- Short clips from even more interviews, including Sam Donaldson of ABC News and political commmentator Ann Coulter.
What's the Deal?
A wind sculpture behind a Bloomington shopping center that looks like giant waving fishing poles.