Specific photos below

cover The building on the left, constructed in 1824 in the seminary period, was one of the first three buildings on the campus of Indiana University. The photo immediately below, taken on Founders Day, January 20, 1909, shows the Student Building on the left, Maxwell Hall on the right, and the sundial in the foreground. The two bottom photos, both scenes of Indiana University, were taken in the mid-1950s (left) and early 1990 (right).





















Credit