Application for MA
Please apply online. With the exception of the application fee, all materials should be sent directly to the REEI admissions secretary at REEI (to this address). A complete application file consists of the following:
- Graduate School Application for Admission and Financial Aid.
- Statement of Purpose (300-500 words) concerning your interests and aspirations.
- Three letters of recommendation (forms supplied, but not required).
- One official transcript from each college or university previously attended.
- Official copy (sent electronically) of the Graduate Record Examination General Test. (You may submit a photocopy with your application to ensure that your file is completed in time.)
- Application fee of $55.00 paid by credit card online.
- January 15, 2016 (domestic applications)
- December 1, 2015 (international applications)
For detailed information, visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
International students must apply to International Admissions using the International online application. The deadline for international applications is December 1. All supporting materials should be sent to International Admissions, 300 N. Jordan Ave., Bloomington, IN 47405. For more details and application information contact International Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 855-9086.