News & Events
We send out a weekly e-mail digest of all local events related to the Russian and East European area. To subscribe to this e-mail listserv, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Subscribe to Calendar Listserv" in the subject line, or simply click on the link, Subscribe to Calendar Listserv.
If you would like to submit an event for inclusion on our weekly calendar, please email email@example.com with detailed information about your event and, if possible, a flyer. The calendar is sent out every Thursday and we strongly recommend that you submit your event by 5:00 PM Tuesday to guarantee its inclusion on that week's list.
- Upcoming Events
- Ongoing Events
- Language Tables - Spring 2015
All times are weekly unless otherwise noted. For the most up-to-date information on meetings contact the IU Slavic department at firstname.lastname@example.org or check the REEI Calendar.
- Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian (BCS) Table: Fridays, 6:00 - 8:00 pm, Soma (322 E Kirkwood Ave). Contact Teuta Ismaili for more information.
- Estonian Coffee-Hour: Thursdays, 6:00 pm, The Runcible Spoon (6th St). Contact Piibi-Kai Kivik for more information.
- Hungarian Coffee Hour: Tuedays, 5:30 - 6:00 pm, The Pourhouse Cafe (Kirkwood). Contact Lucas Torok for more details.
- Polish Language Table: Thursdays, 5:30 pm, The Runcible Spoon (6th St). Contact Emilia Sztabnicka for more details.
- Romanian Table: Thursdays, 7:00 pm, The Runcible Spoon (6th St). Contact Elena Popa for more information.
- Russian Language Table: Fridays, 5:00 pm - 8pm, Bear's Place (E 3rd St). Contact Chris Flynn for more details.
- Ukrainian Language Table: Mondays, 5:00 pm, The Runcible Spoon (6th St). Contact Damon Smith for more details.
- Past events