Actions Taken in Response to 2007 Survey
We value your survey responses. Each year your judgments help guide our
plans and activities. Projects undertaken in response to the 2007
- Replaced a number of older classroom projectors with new projectors having higher resolution and better clarity.
- Increased the number of document cameras available for use in the classrooms.
- Worked with the Office of Communications and Marketing to increase user-friendliness and appearance of campus web site.
- Increased Mac support by providing additional training to help desk consultants and systems staff.
- Increased the number of wireless access points and upgraded existing WAPs.
- Increased the availability of “hot spares” for both classroom technology and desktop computing.
- Furnished computers for the new Information Commons in the library.
- Placed instructional technology in a number of specialized classrooms and seminar rooms.
- Assisted students with the transition to Umail and Imail.
- Implemented GoPrint for classroom and lab printing.
- Completed the wireless network in student housing.
- Increased bandwidth at the Elkhart Center by installing a DS3.
- Improved reliability and speed of the main campus network via an infrastructure upgrade.
- Increased bandwidth at the main campus via a connection to ILight via the St. Joe Valley Metronet.
- Increased user storage by adding another NAS.