Actions Taken in Response to 2009 Survey
We value your survey responses. Each year your judgments help guide our plans and activities. Projects undertaken in response to the 2009 survey include:
- Campus Help Desk hours have been expanded to 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., then calls roll to IU for 24/7 phone support.
- More computers deployed in library to keep up with increased student population/demand.
- Opened Sanders Financial Markets Lab, a high-tech business classroom with TVs displaying constant stock data and student computers with software for simulated stock trading.
- 96 of 112 classrooms are now installed with permanent AV technology.
- Specialized equipment such as SMART Boards, Sympodiums, and document cameras were installed in several classrooms.
- Implemented campus digital signage system in University Center.
- Migrated to improved calendar system for the IU Southeast website.
- Website search function also improved.
- Continued upgrades to the campus network infrastructure to increase speed and reliability.
- Campus wireless hardware upgraded, improved coverage consistency and reliability.
- IP telephone deployment completed, which will enable unified communications.