Actions Taken in Response to 2012 Survey
- Life-cycle replaced computers in Student Technology Centers and faculty and staff offices with latest hardware including touch screen monitors.
- Rolled out new software offerings including Windows 8.1, Microsoft Office 2013, and Adobe CS 6
- Upgraded entire campus wireless network with Aruba platform
- Increased level of wireless coverage throughout the campus
- Migrated campus phone system to VOIP using Microsoft Lync
- Migrated to new print environment