Actions Taken in Response to 2012 Survey
- Connected the offsite "Arts on Grant" facility to the I-Light Network to increase network speeds and access
- Added the wireless service (SSID) ATTWiFi wireless service for guest access
- Installed new Life Cycle computers in the Library Commons and all student classrooms
- Project begun to improve the Anderson Library Conference Center event support, which includes the installation of self-service lectern equipment.
- In response to faculty requests, expanded Echo 360 with additional access to multiple teaching facilities
- Renovated Video Conference rooms and replaced the analog meeting recording systems with digital equipment to support the advanced online teaching/learning.
- Implemented the New Responsive Web Design (RWD), which displays the IU Northwest website in a legible and easy to use format on tablets, smartphones, laptops as well as desktop computers.
- Advanced testing of Enterprise SCCM and Print Management in conjunction with deployment of the "IU Build" desktop computer image.