Actions Taken in Response to 2012 Survey
- Implemented campus digital signage system in several university locations.
- Continued upgrades to the campus network infrastructure to increase speed and reliability.
- Campus wireless hardware added, upgraded, which improved coverage consistency and reliability.
- Added the wireless service (SSID) ATTWiFi for guest access.
- Unicom telephone project completed, which will enable unified communications.
- Footprints ticket system email response verbiage changed to be more friendly and to clearly define support and resolution of issue.
- Upgraded classroom technology package (all-digital, brighter projectors) for the Education and Arts Building to serve as a model for future upgrades.
- NetExpress stations rebuilt to enable more functionality providing access to all standard STC builds.
- Moved to the Universal Build to reduce login times