While it is still possible to register and attend the conference, due to the enthusiastic response we have received, we are unable to take any additional requests for meals, the movie ticket for Reality, and the closing reception on Saturday.
If you have any questions, please email us on rgv indiana.edu
If you have need for any special disability accommodation, please contact Sami Schalk: sschalk indiana.edu or rgv indiana.edu
Cost of Registration for Presenters:
IUB faculty, staff, and students
- IUB faculty, staff, and students may attend free of charge, but do still need to register for the conference in advance.
- IUB faculty, staff, and students registration form»
Non-IUB faculty, staff, and students
- $50 for non-IUB graduate students
- $75 for non-IUB faculty
- Full cancellations are available until April 1, less the administrative fee of $15. Cancellations after that date will not be refunded.
- Non-IUB faculty, staff, and students registration form»
- A sandwich box-lunch on both Friday and Saturday. We will pre-order a full range of sandwiches, including vegan and vegetarian options. Please let us know by April 15 if you will want lunch on both days and if you have any special food needs.
- Ticket to Reality on Friday, April 26th at 9:30 p.m. If you are interested in bringing a friend, we may have extra tickets available for purchasef at $6/ticket. Reality also shows at 7:00 on Saturday, April 27th but ticketing is separate from the conference registration.
- Food (but sadly, not alcohol) at the Closing reception on Saturday, April 27th. Cost for friends (not registered for the conference) is $15/per person. Please let us know by April 15 if you will attend and if you will be bringing a guest.