IU Student Scholarships
INDIANA UNIVERSITY STUDENT ARMY ROTC SCHOLARSHIPS
If you are currently a student at Indiana University and would like to explore Army ROTC, there are several scholarship options available.
Two and three-year scholarships are available for students already enrolled in Indiana University with two or three academic years remaining.
Two & Three-Year Army ROTC scholarships consist of:
- Full-tuition scholarships
- The option for room and board in place of tuition, if you should qualify
- Additional allowances for books and fees
And a monthly living allowance:
- 2nd year of college, $350 per month
- 3rd year of college, $450 per month
- 4th year of college, $500 per month
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time in the Army for four years
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
If you’re interested in enrolling in Army ROTC and you are in college, you can start by taking an Army ROTC basic elective course. If you have at least two or more years remaining toward your undergraduate degree but not enough time to complete the Basic Course, you can enter the Army ROTC Advanced Course by completing the Leader’s Training Course held at Fort Knox, Kentucky, during the summer.
Talk to your campus Military Science department about other ways to join Army ROTC and incentives available, including opportunities to compete for two-, three-, or four-year scholarships