News and Announcements
- Congrats to graduate students Meredith Kunz and Josh Santana on being selected for teaching awards by the Chemistry Department
- Congrats to graduate student Dennis Chen on being selected for a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Science Graduate Student Research Award!
- Congrats to graduate student Nick Daanen on being selected for a NSF-GRF! Way to go!
- Congrats to graduate student Becca Weiner on the successful defense of her thesis
- Congrats to graduate student Jie Fu on being selected for the David A. Rothrock Award by the Department of Chemistry
- Congrats to former Skrabalak group postdoc Ellen Steinmiller, our first, on her promotion to Associate Professor with Tenure from the University of Dallas (official August 17)! Way to go!
- Congrats to graduate student Dennis Chen on receiving the University Graduate School President's Diversity Dissertation Fellowship
- Professor Skrabalak visits the University of Minnesota and ACS San Diego
- Congrats to Dennis on the acceptance of his paper in Inorganic Chem
- Congrats to Becca, Dennis, and Oak Ridge Collaborator Ray on the acceptance on their paper in Small
- Congrats to Alison and Becca on our manuscript accepted in JPC-C! A special issue for Prof. Van Duyne!
BACK TO TOP
- Moitree's paper is accepted in Journal of Materials Chemistry A - Congrats!
- Professor Skrabalak joins the Editorial Advisory Board for Nanoscale
- Graduate student Ethan Harak accepts a position at Cook! Congrats!