Hello beautiful people! I hope you’re ready for another semester of f-ed up insanity cause that’s exactly what you’re going to get. We’ve got a lot lined up already:
1. BOATS! We’re going out Saturday, 9/17 to party on a double-decker pontoon on Monroe Lake for the day. Cost is $25 but if you’re a sober driver you can go for free! To sign up and pay for boats, click on the button on the right of the page, and to be a sober driver just contact us on either our committee or public Facebook page. If you’re not convinced that you want to go, check out how dope we are.
2. PAY YOUR DUES: They’re going up by $10 next Monday, 9/19 so pay them now if you want to save $10! They’re currently $25 and will get you into all our parties, tailgates, and let you come with us on our bangin’ ski trips. Plus, you’ll be able to drink a lot of club… water… (peach-flavored) when you pay. Always a plus.
3. TELLURIDE PORTAL!! Yes mother effers, we’re going to Telluride this winter break. It’s January 1st to 9th and includes a 24-hour party bus, ski in and ski out condos, lift tickets, and discounted rentals. Hands down the best experience you could possibly get out of your college career, so don’t miss it!! Telluride is also by far the Ski Club executive favorite, jussayin.
4. TAILGATES! We had our first last weekend but have one EVERY TAILGATE obviously so if you didn’t make it to the last one then come to the next! We usually set up around 14th and Fess near the porta potties and if you can’t find us just look for the drunkest, largest group around. We also usually tweet pictures of our location so if you can’t find us, checking our Twitter is usually a good option. Speaking of which
5. SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat (@IUSkiandBoard) for updates on what we’re doing and how awesome we are (especially our Twitter). Also like our Facebook page for larger updates and event notifications!
6. COMMITTEE MEETINGS: If you’re looking to get more involved with the club, we hold committee meetings open to any due-paying member every Monday at Info East, 8 pm. It’s not boring, we’re attractive and there’s a high chance of free pizza.
If you have any more questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com or send us a message on Facebook. We love hearing from your pretty faces!