Datasets You Can Import Into Ethno
Four datasets from Ethno are stored in files that you can
import into Ethno. The
first three datasets are simple, merely illustrative. The fourth is a
social science model.
Do the following to import one of these datasets into the program.
- Click on the link to the dataset that you want in order to
display the saved data in your internet browser.
- In the browser's view menu, choose to see the page source.
- Select all of the page source, and copy the text to the clipboard.
- Bring up Ethno in your browser, and select Import-Export
in the Operations menu.
- Click the Clear Text button to clear the text box
on the display.
- Use keystrokes to paste the clipboard text into the text box.
- Click the Restore Study button.
© 1997, 2001, 2007, 2012 David