Is your company or organization interested in participating in the SPEA Student Internship Fund (SIF)? Interested employers should contact the SPEA Office of Career Services at 812-855-9639 or email@example.com. A Career Services staff person will guide you through the application and review process as well as answer any questions you may have about writing an internship proposal, posting open internship positions on www.SPEACareers.com, and recruiting on campus.
To be considered for SIF Funds, an employer or organization must meet the following qualfications:
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization (or international equivalent)
- A public entity – e.g. governmentagency or office
- A for-profit, social enterprise actively addressing a social or environmental problem
Be prepared to provide the following information on your application:
- A detailed overview of the internship duties or project(s) that will be designated to your SPEA intern - Note that both Undergraduate and Masters students are eligible for the program
- A written statement detailing the reasons why your company or organization cannot afford to pay an intern