Full-Time Hiring Needs?
Get connected with some of our talented undergraduate and graduate students. Below are some initial recruitment steps to take:
- Fill out a profile on www.speacareers.com. This software allows you to post positions, collect and review resumes, set up interviews, and request an information session.
- Develop a job listing, including position responsiblities, qualifications, how to apply, deadlines, and whether or not international students may apply.
- Post your listing on www.speacareers.com and email it to our Assistant Director - Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in a student body e-mail blast.
- Set up an interview schedule. YOu can go to www.speacareers.com to create an interview schedule where students drop their resume online or where you can request interview dates. Once you request interview dates, our Assistant Director - Employer Relations (812-855-7455) will assist you in organizing your visit to maximize your visibility on campus and student interaction.
- Attend career fairs. Dates of events and registation information can be found at www.speacareers.com.