Hire an Intern
Employers and Alumni can connect with SPEA student interns in a multitude of ways.
- Fill out a profile on www.speacareers.com. This software allows you to post positions, collect and review resumes, set up interviews, and request information sessions.
- Develop an internship listing, including position responsibilities, qualifications, how to apply, start and end date, compensation, location, deadlines, and whether or not international students may apply.
- Post your listing to www.speacareers.com and e-mail it to our Assistant Director - Employer Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org to be included in a student body e-mail blast.
- Visit classes in order to speak directly with the students and interact with faculty members. The Career Development Office has year-round career development classes for undergraduates. Instructors are always eager to host employers. Our office can also set up visits in classes that suit your industry.
- Come to campus for an information session. Via www.speacareers.com, you can request a date for an information session. Our Assistant Director - Employer Relations (812-855-7455) will then assist you with organizing the event and marketing to students.
- Attend Internship and Career Fairs. Dates of events and registration information can be found at www.speacareers.com.
Whether you are looking for full-time hires or interns, we will work with you to create a recruitment strategy that best fits your unique needs.