Welcome to the School of Public and Environmental Affairs! Your coursework is designed to provide you with a skill set that will prepare you for an exciting career. SPEA's Career Development Office is here to help you find opportunities that match your skills and interests.
Because your time here as a Masters student is relatively short, you should immediately start taking time to develop your career path by utilizing our services.
- Career Advising (resumes, cover letters, job and internship searching, etc)
- Online Job and Internship Search Resources
- Connect with Alumni
- What can I do with my degree?
- Career Guides - Guides to our most popular career paths sorted by interest area
- Career Exploration Trips
- Career Fairs
- Connect with Employers
- Get Your Internship Approved
- Internship Course Information (V585/E589)
How do I...?
Unsure of how to write a resume or cover letter? Nervous about that career fair coming up? Start here! You will find samples of resumes and cover letters, tutorials, and much more!