Welcome to the School of Public and Environmental Affairs! Your coursework is designed to provide you with a skill set that will prepare you for an exciting career. SPEA's Career Development Office is here to help you find opportunities that match your skills and interests.
As an undergraduate, you should take time to develop your career path by utilizing our services, such as:
- Career Advising (resumes, cover letters, job search tips, internship advising, etc)
- Online Job and Internship Search Resources
- Connect with Alumni
- What can I do with my major?
- Career Guides - Guides to our most popular career paths sorted by interest area
- Career Development and Planning (V252/H267)
- Internship Registration Course Numbers (V381/H466)
- Get Your Internship Approved
- Career Fairs
- Connect with SPEA Employers
- Career Exploration Trips
How do I...?
Unsure of how to write a resume or cover letter? Nervous about that career fair coming up? Start here! You will find samples of resumes and cover letters, tutorials, and much more!