Frank L. Nierzwicki Jr.
MPA, SPEA, Indiana University, 1985
B.A., Valparaiso University, 1979
- Visiting Lecturer, Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs, 2012 to present
- Adjunct Instructor, Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs, 2003-2012.
- Director of Planning Services, Town of Ellettsville, Ellettsville, Indiana, 2004-2009.
- Manager, Long Range Planning/Transportation Division, City of Bloomington Planning Department, Bloomington, Indiana, 2000-2004.
- Senior Transportation Planner, Indiana Department of Transportation, Bloomington, Indiana, 1996-2000.
- Transportation Planner, Indiana Department of Transportation, Southern Indiana Area, 1993-1996.
- Governmental Affairs Coordinator, Transportation Planning Office, State of Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1987-1993.
- Grant Coordinator, Transportation Planning Office, State of Indiana, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1985-1987.
- Staff Associate, Transportation Research Center, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana, 1981-1985.
Awards, Honors & Certifications
American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP)
Civil engagement at the state and local level; urban studies at the federal, state and local levels; community development and planning at the local level.
Lead instructor for Urban Problems and Solutions (V161) classes