M.S., Nursing, Ball State University, 2009
M.P.H., Indiana University, 2006
B.S., Nursing, Indiana University, 1984
- Director of Emergency Management, Bloomington Hospital, June 1984-present
- Adjunct Professor, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, 2006-present
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Bloomington Meadows Hospital, 2011-present
- Family Nurse Practitioner, First Health Care, 2010-11
- Infection Control Practitioner, December 1996-November 2009
Awards, Honors & Certifications
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification, December 2009
- Re-certification for Infection Control and Epidemiology, November 2004
- Certification in Infection Control and Epidemiology, June 1999
Infection Control, Emergency Management
Full Vita | Short bio
- VanDeventer, V., 2002. "Infection Control and Physician Offices: Acing a JCAHO Survey”, Infection Control Today 6:24.
- VanDeventer, V., 2000. “Surgical Site Infections”, Infection Control Today 4:22-24.
- VanDeventer, V., McGary S., 1999. “Endoscopic vein harvesting decreases leg infections”, American Journal of Infection Control 27:214-215.