Skip navigation and jump directly to page content
- Tang, J., Zhuang, Q., Shannon R.D. and White, J.R. “Quantifying Wetland Methane Emissions with Process-Based Models of Different Complexities,” Biogeosciences, Vol. 7, 2010, pp. 3817-3837.
- White, J.R., Shannon, R.D., Weltzin, J.F., Pastor, J., and Bridgham, S.D. “Effects of Soil Warming and Drying on Methane Cycling in a Northern Peatland Mesocosm Study,” J. Geophysical Research, Vol. 113, 2008, G00A06, doi:10.1029/2007JG000609.
- Herrman, K.S. and White, J.R. “Denitrification in a Constructed Wetland: Comparison of Mass Balance and Stable Isotopic Methods,” Applied Geochemistry, 2008, doi:10.1016/j.apgeochem.2008.04.024, 2008.
- Keller, J.K., White, J.R., Bridgham, S.D., and Pastor, J. “Climate Change Effects on Carbon and Nitrogen Mineralization in Peatlands through Changes in Soil Quality.” Global Change Biology, Vol. 10, 2004, pp. 1053-1064.
- Avery, B., Shannon, R.D., White, J.R., Martens, C.S., and Alperin, M.J. “Controls on Methane Production in a Tidal Freshwater Estuary and a Peatland: Methane Production via Acetate Fermentation and CO2 Reduction,” Biogeochemistry, Vol. 62, 2002, pp. 19-37.