Skip to Content | Skip to Search | Skip to Navigation

Getting Settled in Bloomington


Choose to live either on or off campus.

Explore your options:

Campus Access Card

A Campus Access Card serves as your ID card, library card, and a debit card for on-campus financial transactions.

Other helpful information: