Topics | V450
SPEA-V450 Topics courses may be used to fulfill SPEA major selections provided the topic is approved for your specific major.
Please refer to your Academic Advisement Report on OneStart for detailed information. (If you're unfamiliar with how to find your Academic Advisement Report, please see this tutorial.) Topics courses normally fulfill requirements in the major selection area (typically the last section in your major on the Academic Advisement Report).
Topics vary each semester, and SPEA-V450 may be repeated with different course topics. For questions, please contact the SPEA Undergraduate Program Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The complete list of Topics by semester may be found here: Fall 2014.
Approved SPEA-V450 Topics by major are listed below.
- Management: Fall 2014
- Environmental Management: Fall 2014
- Legal Studies/Law and Public Policy: Fall 2014 (all) and Fall 2014 (Maurer)
- Policy Analysis: Fall 2014
- Public Management: Fall 2014
- Nonprofit Management: Fall 2014
- Public Financial Management: Fall 2014
- Human Resource Management: Fall 2014
- Health Systems Administration/Healthcare Management and Policy: Fall 2014
- Arts Management: Fall 2014
- Environmental Science: Fall 2014