Topics | V450
SPEA-V450 Topics courses may be used to fulfill SPEA major selections provided the topic is approved for your specific major.
Please refer to your Academic Advisement Report on OneStart for detailed information. (If you're unfamiliar with how to find your Academic Advisement Report, please see this tutorial.) Topics courses normally fulfill requirements in the major selection area (typically the last section in your major on the Academic Advisement Report).
Topics vary each semester, and SPEA-V450 may be repeated with different course topics. For questions, please contact the SPEA Undergraduate Program Office at email@example.com.
Approved SPEA-V450 Topics by major are listed below.
- Management: Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
- Environmental Management: Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
- Legal Studies/Law and Public Policy: Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
- Policy Analysis: Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
- Public Management: Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
- Nonprofit Management: Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
- Public Financial Management: Fall 2013 and Spring 2014
Below you will find the course descriptions and/or syllabi for new and updated spring 2014 V450 topics courses. Please be aware that this is not an exhaustive list, but rather just the topics courses that are new or updated for spring 2014. These course descriptions and/or syllabi are tentative and subject to change.