Applications and Scholarship Information
SPEA Abroad programs were specially designed for SPEA undergraduate and graduate students, but we always encourage non-SPEA students with similar interests to apply. Applications for all programs (except Paris, Delft and Beijing) require only one application for the program and scholarship for undergraduate students.
SPEA Summer Abroad priority acceptance applications and SPEA Abroad Scholarships are due November 30, 2012 by 12:00 Midnight, which gives students priority for the SPEA Abroad scholarship and guarantees placement for the course (if accepted).
Early acceptance applicants (including sholarships) are notified by December 14th, 2012.
The regular acceptance applications and SPEA Abroad scholarships are due February 17th, 2013.
Regular acceptance applicants (including scholarships) are notified by February 25th, 2013.
*SPEA Abroad Application requires CAS Login. If you are unable to access the application please contact the Overseas Studies Office (info listed below).
Applicaitons for the SPEA in Beijing Program must be sent through the IUPUI Office of Overseas Education. The Overseas Scholarship is also included in the application.
Courses with $1,000 SPEA Abroad Scholarship
- SPEA in Berlin
- SPEA in Beijing
- SPEA in Moscow
Courses with $1,500 SPEA Abroad Scholarship
- SPEA in Croatia
Courses with $2,000 SPEA Abroad Scholarship
- SPEA in Pamplona
- SPEA in Speyer, Germany
- SPEA in London
- SPEA in Delft, Netherlands
- SPEA in Paris (Sciences Po)
- SPEA in Vilnius, Lithuania
- SPEA Overseas Education Scholarships may only be applied to SPEA-sanctioned programs, i.e. SPEA Abroad Summer Programs or SPEA Abroad Semester/Academic Year Programs.
- Students must be admitted to a SPEA undergraduate degree program at IUB or IUPUI.
- Students admitted for a fall semester will be eligible for scholarship support in the prior summer (for example, a student admitted for Fall 2013 will be eligible for the scholarship for a Summer 2013 SPEA Abroad program).
- Students taking their final course requirements in a SPEA Abroad program are still eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must take at least 6 credit hours of SPEA Abroad courses that count toward SPEA degree requirements to be eligible for the $2,000 scholarship. Eligible courses must count for core or major requirements, and not as general education classes or general electives.
Graduate Student Scholarships
Up to $500.00. Fill out the application to be considered.
Overseas Program Specialist
SPEA Room 201