Application & Scholarships
AdmissionAdmission to the Sciences Po exchange program is very selective. The minimum requirement for application is:
- 3.30 cumulative GPA
- 3.30 SPEA course GPA
- Students must have attended college for at least four semesters prior to the semester or year they plan to attend Sciences Po
- French language skills will be considered during the admission process, but will not be the determining factor
- Students must undergo an IU disciplinary check
Students may be eligible for the following IU overseas study scholarships and financial assistance:
- Admitted SPEA students may be eligible for the $2,000 SPEA Abroad scholarship for each semester of study at Sciences Po.
- Some IUB students may be eligible for the Hutton Honors College scholarship.
- IUB students may find other sources of scholarship funds on the Office of Overseas Study website.
- IUPUI students may find other sources of scholarship funds on the IUPUI Study Abroad website.
- Students may be eligible for their normal financial aid while studying overseas. For more information, contact the campus Office of Student Financial Assistance.
Overseas Program Specialist
SPEA Room 201