Application & Scholarships
AdmissionAdmission to the Sciences Po exchange program is very selective. The minimum requirement for application is:
- 3.30 cumulative GPA
- 3.30 SPEA course GPA
- Students must have attended college for at least four semesters prior to the semester or year they plan to attend Sciences Po
- French language skills will be considered during the admission process, but will not be the determining factor
- Students must undergo an IU disciplinary check
Students may be eligible for the following IU overseas study scholarships and financial assistance:
- Admitted SPEA students may be eligible for the $2,000 SPEA Abroad scholarship for each semester of study at Sciences Po.
- Some IUB students may be eligible for the Hutton Honors College scholarship.
- IUB students may find other sources of scholarship funds on the Office of Overseas Study website.
- IUPUI students may find other sources of scholarship funds on the IUPUI Study Abroad website.
- Students may be eligible for their normal financial aid while studying overseas. For more information, contact the campus Office of Student Financial Assistance.
International Program Specialist
Assistant Director of International Programs