Application & Scholarships
Both undergraduates at the end of their sophomore year and graduate students in good standing are eligible to apply for admission. Undergraduates should have at least a 2.8 GPA. While preference and scholarship money will be given SPEA students, the course is open to undergraduate and graduate students from any related IU department. The syllabus calls for more difficult assignments and higher research expectations placed on graduate students in comparison to undergraduates.
- SPEA offers on an application basis to SPEA Undergraduate students. Scholarships will be awarded to students who meet the minimum requirements and are in good academic standing (priority to early acceptance students).
- Hutton Honors College International Experience Program (IUB undergraduate students only)
- IU Overseas Study Scholarships (IUB students only)
- General information about financial aid and scholarship resources for IUPUI students can be found at abroad.iupui.edu/aid/
- SPEA summer, semester, and year abroad early acceptance applications and SPEA Abroad Scholarship will be due November 30th, 2012, which gives students priority for the SPEA Abroad scholarship and guarantees placement for the course (if accepted).
- Early acceptance applicants (including scholarships) will be notified by December 17th, 2012.
- The regular acceptance applications and scholarships will be due February 17th, 2013.
- Regular acceptance applicants (including scholarships) will be notified by February 25th, 2013.