Application & Scholarships
Who may apply? This program is open to undergraduate and graduate students within the IU system in good academic standing and making normal degree progress. Undergraduate students must have a minimum 2.75 GPA, and graduate students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
V482/V582 counts as an elective for students in the BSPA program, the MPA program, or other majors in the IU system.
- SPEA offers $1,000 scholarships on an application basis to SPEA undergraduate students. Scholarships are awarded to students who meet the minimum requirements and are in good academic standing (priority to early acceptance students).
- Hutton Honors College International Experience Program (IUB undergraduate students only)
- IU Overseas Study Scholarships (IUB students only)
- IUPUI students may apply scholarships, grants, and loans to program costs.
- General information about finanial aid and scholarship resources for IUPUI students can be found at abroad.iupui.edu/aid/
- SPEA in Beijing application deadline is February 17, 2013, and must be submitted through IUPUI's application process, which is linked below. This is a separate application process than the other SPEA Abroad programs.
- Applications for the SPEA in Beijing Program must be sent through the IUPUI Office of Overseas Education. The Overseas Scholarship is also included in the application.