Application & Scholarships
Who may apply? Participants must be undergraduate students at IU with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 OR graduate student in good academic standing.
SPEA Abroad programs were specially designed for SPEA students, but we always encourage non-SPEA students with similar interests to apply. Applications for this program require only one application form. That is, when applying to a SPEA Abroad, you are automatically applying for the SPEA Abroad course and scholarship.
- SPEA offers $2,000 scholarships on an application basis to SPEA undergraduate students. Scholarships will be awarded to students who meet the minimum requirements and are in good academic standing (priority to early acceptance students).
- Hutton Honors College International Experience Program (IUB undergraduate students only)
- IU Overseas Study Scholarships (IUB students only)
- General information about financial aid and scholarship resources for IUPUI students can be found at abroad.iupui.edu/aid/
- SPEA summer, semester, and year abroad early acceptance applications and SPEA Abroad Scholarship will be due November 30th, 2012, which gives students priority for the SPEA Abroad scholarship and guarantees placement for the course (if accepted).
- Early acceptance applicants (including scholarships) will be notified by December 17th, 2012.
- The regular acceptance applications and scholarships will be due February 17th, 2013.
- Regular acceptance applicants (including scholarships) will be notified by February 25th, 2013.