Distinguished Master's Alumni Award Nomination Form
The Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs (SPEA) is searching for a graduate to be recognized with the Distinguished Alumni Award. Please submit information by January 10, 2014.
- A nominee must have earned respect as a leader in his or her chosen career as evidenced by public service, such as national or state offices held; by professional leadership positions; by published works; or by other indications of special qualifications and performance. Although age is not an excluding factor, this award is considered a lifetime achievement award and the nominee should be perceived as experienced by his or her peers. The nominee should hold a responsible position in an institution or business that has a reputation for high quality.
- The nominee must have a degree from the Indiana University School of Public and Environmental Affairs and can be a graduate of any program: MPA, MSES, MAAA, any SPEA dual degree program, or Ph.D.
- The nominee must agree to be present at the award ceremony in order to receive the award.
- Nominees not chosen will automatically be considered for two subsequent years. Nomination may be submitted by anyone, but must be in writing, and should include supporting information as to why the nominee should be considered.
- Complete this Nomination Form
- Nomination Narrative - Please explain how the nominee exemplifies the spirit of the award, including detailed information about the nominee’s career and why the nominee should be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documentation - Please send any documentation that will help to demonstrate the nominee’s contribution including letters of support, articles, brochures, resume, etc., to: Jenna Civitello, firstname.lastname@example.org 1315 E. Tenth Street, Room 312, Bloomington, IN 47405; fax: 812-855-7802.
- Please submit information by November 1, 2013.