The UITS Stat/Math Center provides technical support for the users of statistical, mathematical, and GIS related software at all of Indiana University's campuses. Our consultants have a couple of strategies to provide consulting services.
The Center is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Call us at (812) 855-4724 (IUB) or (317) 278-4740 (IUPUI).
- E-mail to email@example.com This is usually the most effective way to get help within one working day, since you can include technical details.
- Walk in: Our Center has office at 410 North Park Avenue in Bloomington.
- GIS: For GIS related questions, contact GIS support specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you think your problem might require more than a few minutes, or wish to speak to a particular individual, we recommend calling for an appointment.
You can also get help from the followings:
- Stat/Math Center: working papers, tutorials , and software manuals.
- Indiana Statistical Consulting Center (ISCC): ISCC helps you design experiments, prepare grants, analyze data, and write manuscripts.
- UITS GIS Resources and UITS Indiana Spatial Data Portal
- UITS Knowledge Base: A searchable database containing many helpful answers to statistical and mathematical computing questions.