Geometer's Sketchpad Licensing Information
The Geometer's Sketchpad is a dynamic geometry construction and exploration tool. With Sketchpad, you can design figures with freehand drawing or precise construction techniques. You can then transform, manipulate, and distort figures interactively, while preserving all geometric relationships. Dynamic interaction gives you the power to explore, analyze, and understand geometry.
- Geometer's Sketchpad is available from the UITS Stat/Math Center for purchase by IU faculty, staff, and students.
- The Geometer's Sketchpad license is perpetual. Users will receive a copy of the installation media. Two days notice is required to allow time for media reproduction.
- A fee is $35.00 for faculty and staff and $25.00 for students.
- The version of Geometer's Sketchpad sold by UITS may not be upgraded directly from the manufacturer.
- Manuals do not come with the purchase but can be ordered through the Stat/Math Center.
- CDs are availabe at the Stat/Math Center and IU bookstores at regional campuses (how to buy).
|Geometer's SketchPad 4 for Windows||95/98/NT/2000/XP.Vista||Pentium||4 MB||15 MB|
|Geometer's SketchPad 4 for Macintosh||Macintosh OS 8.6 or later||PowerPC||4 MB||17 MB|