There are four types of windows in SigmaPlot
- SigmaPlot Notebook Window:
- The SigmaPlot Windows displays a list of data and graphs. While you work on SigmaPlot, you create a file called gSigmaPlot notebook fileh. The file contains all your SigmaPlot data and graphs. The notebook displays what work has been done in a particular project.
- Worksheet Window:
- The Worksheet Window looks like a spread-sheet data editor. Graphs are made out of data in the Window. You can directly enter data from the keyboard or import data into this window.
- Graph Page Window:
- The Graph Page Window displays graphs and allows you to modify graphs made from your worksheet data.
- Column Statistics Window:
- The Column Statistics Window displays descriptive statistics from the current selected worksheet.
Menus in SigmaPlot
The top strip of SigmaPlot Window contains menus of things you can do. The menu shown above lets you create graphs from your worksheet data.
Toolbars in SigmaPlot
Toolbars have commonly used command buttons. (e.g., creating / opening a new notebook, saving and printing)
2 dimensional graph toolbar
3 dimensional graph toolbar