Running RATS Interactively
RATS can be run interactively or non-interactively. The only real difference between the two modes is that you can run and edit RATS commands simultaneously in interactive mode, which is useful if you have a simple task you wish to perform.
The steps you will have to take to run RATS interactively vary according to the platform:
On STC PCs:
- From Start -->Programs --> Statistics-Math --> WinRATS-32.5.0 -->WinRATS-32.5.0 to launch RATS.
- Type your RATS program commands in the RATS editor or open an existing command file from the File menu.
- Click and drag the area you want to run in the program and the click the Run icon.
On the Research SP system (node aries05):
- Type "rats" at the command prompt.
- To quit RATS, type "end" at the RATS prompt ?.