Dear SWSEEL Alumni,
As we prepare for the 68th year of the Indiana University Summer Language Workshop (SWSEEL), our faculty, staff, offerings and number of alumni continue to grow. With such a large number of former students, we are forming an Alumni Association to serve as a forum for building connections between current and former Workshop students, to promote the sharing of experiences and expertise, to foster collaborations and for updating you on funding and study opportunities.
We are also very pleased to now be hosting alumni gatherings at national conferences. Please check back here for upcoming events and mini-reunions.
We recently moved to the new Global and International Studies Building. If you are on campus, stop in and say hello or send an email update.
We also invite you to get more involved with the Workshop. Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to do so.
- Are you willing to be interviewed to be the subject of an alumni profile?
- Would you be willing to give a talk during the Workshop about your career or your research?
- Can your place of employment provide an internship or job opportunity for any of our students or recent alumni?
- Would you be willing to serve as a resource for students and recent alumni who might be pursuing a career or research agenda similar to yours?
- Do you wish to share ideas for collaborations?
Summer Language Workshop Staff