Facilities | Production | Production Lab
The Department of Telecommunications' production lab contains both a hands-on teaching space and facilities for students to produce class projects. The equipment and lab facilities are not for public use, but a resource to be used by IU Department of Telecommunications production students. Students using the facilities must adhere to the Department's facility policies.
- Over 40 Macintosh Editing Systems.
- Adobe CS6 Software, Including: After Effects, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- 8 Digidesign ProTools LE workstations.
- Multi-Track Digital Audio Recording Facilities.
- Monday 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:45 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday 7:45 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Radio-TV Center 157 | 812-855-7855 | firstname.lastname@example.org