News & Events | Multivisions 2005
The Department of Telecommunications heartily thanks the panelists and judges of the 2005 MultiVisions Communications Conference, held April 1, and extends its congratulations to the Media Showcase winners.
Post-Production (moderator: Ron Osgood, Professor):Jonathan Dilling, Tel/Phil’91, Senior Video Editor, Turner Studios, Atlanta; Charles Hodge, MA Tel’82, Owner, Final Cut Video Productions, Indianapolis; Craig Leffel, IU-Fina, Senior Colorist/Partner, Optimus, Glen Ellyn, IL; Zachary Neumeyer, Tel’00, Senior Asst. Editor/Junior Editor, Red Car, Chicago; Nathan Shuppert, Tel’94, Editor/Shooter, Filmhouse Inc., Nashville, TN
Selling & Marketing Media (moderator: Paul MacArthur, Visiting Lecturer): Bruce Feniger, Tel’84, Exec VP Network Operations/Regional Sales, Interep Radio, NYC; Lauren Hanrahan, Tel/Mus’03, Strategy Associate, MediaVest Worldwide, NYC; Heather Porter, Tel/Afro’93, Manager On Air Promotions, FOX Broadcasting, Los Angeles; Brad Auerbach, Tel’02, Account Executive, WXRT Radio, Chicago.
Telecom Rookies (moderator: Susan Kelly, Lecturer):Brad Holtz, Tel'02, Program Director, WTTS-FM, Bloomington; Erin Kellan, Tel/Bus’03, Media Buyer, MediaVest Worldwide, NYC; Brian Rogat, Tel’03, Production Assistant, Pacers Sports, Indianapolis; Steve Rosen, Tel'03, Division Coordinator, Midway Amusement Games, Chicago; Josh Stickler, Tel’02, Freelance Assistant Director, Los Angeles
What’s On TV? (TV Genres) (moderator: Sam Cronk, Visiting Lecturer): Gary Donatelli, Tel/FA’74, Director Daytime TV Drama, ABC/Disney, NYC; Sarah Gibson, Tel/FA'02, Associate Producer, “America’s Most Wanted,” Alexandria, VA; Dan Nelson, Tel’02, Pledge/Special Events Producer, WLRN-PBS, Miami; Rod Porter, Program Director, WTHR-13, Indianapolis; Greg Williams, Tel’79, Director of Photography, Associated Images, Indianapolis
The Audio Industry (moderator: Jim Krause, Professor): Russ Castillo, Instructor & Studio Recorder, Telecom & Castle Creek Recording, Bloomington; Jim Manion, Tel/Eng'80, Program/Music Director, WFHB Community Radio, Bloomington; Michael Stucker, Visiting Lecturer & Studio Recorder, School of Music & Echo Park Studios, Bloomington; John Wheeler, Tel/FA’02, Producer, Focal Point Productions, Louisville
Interactive Media (moderator: Norbert Herber, Lecturer): Jeanette Castillo, PhD Student/Writer/Web Designer, IU, Bloomington; Jason Frankovitz, Tel'93, Segment Producer, g-NET Media, Los Angeles; Sonja Hyde-Moyer, MAJ'95, Director, Online & Wireless Applications, Museum of Science, Boston; Travis Isaacs, Tel’03, Marketing Manager, RadioTime, Dallas
Media Showcase winners - MultiVisions 2005
- Entry Level Field Production (Fiction) – Elizabeth Meyer, “Charlie's ID”
- Entry Level Field Production (Non Fiction) – Robby Huang and Scott Kalin, “Welcome to IU”
- Intermediate Field Production – Aaron Waltke, “The Free Assembly”
- Best in Show: Video – Ben Hopper, Jeff Beyrau, John Gibson, Kaleb Giddens, Matt Waters, “Johnny Scap”
- Best in Show: Graphics – Jordan Cundiff, “Untitled Photoshop Project”
- Open Category – Daniel M. Brown, “Let's Go: Music Video”
- Scriptwriting – Ryan Newman, “Through a Window”
- Audio Production – Venetia Pristavec, “Untouchable”
- Graphics & Animation for the Web – Stephanie Zuroff, “Rachel's Intro”\
- Graphics & Animation for Video – Daniel M. Brown, “Heart of the Machine
- Entry Level Studio – Ryan Harrison, “Jimmie Ain’t Lonely”
Judges of the Media Showcase: Don Glass, Michael Paskash, Bob Petranoff, David Rust, Catherine Seltz, Byron Smith, Michele Knoderer, Mark Nisenbaum
For further information, contact Legene White, Director of Alumni Affairs, Dept of Telecommunications, firstname.lastname@example.org, 812-855-7086.