A (tiny) bit of background
I teach, write, shoot, edit, produce, manage, take pictures, compose & play music....
Over my time at IU, I've been fortunate to work on a number of projects for WTIU.
- Season of the Cicada (a special edition of the Friday Zone)
- Elkinsville: Washed Away by Progress
- Expressions featuring Tamar Kander
- Expressions featuring Krista Detor
- Wilderness Plots - Songs and Stories from the Prairie
- UITS CIB Groundbreaking video
- American Horizons: The Photography of Art Sinsabaugh
I've also done work for America's Most Wanted, the Children's Museum of Indianapolis, various singer songwriters, Bloom Magazine....
Whenever possible I try to get students involved in projects. Every semester I bring not-for-profit clients into the classroom to produce Public Service Announcements and informational videos.
I was already familiar with Brown County (directly to the east of us) from writing/producing Elkinsville: Washed Away by Progress. It's also a place I've visited often.
On to What Producers Do
Back up to Jim Krause's T600 index