T351 Multimedia Movie
- 10 points
- Due: Monday, December 8th
Instructions: Output two finished HD versions of any one of your
projects: one posted to YouTube or Vimeo and the other shared via your T351 IU Box folder. Once you upload your video, post the links in the Oncourse Resources/Multimedia_Exercise folder.
- YouTube/Vimeo version: Create an account if
you don't have one already. Upload a 1280 x 720 finished version of your video.
- IU Box version: Place a 1920 x 1080 H.264 movie, no larger than 500MB, saved as your login
you upload your videos, please post the links in the Oncourse Resources/Multimedia_Exercise folder
- Make sure your video is in HD, in the proper codec and pixel dimensions and free from unnecessary letterboxing.
- Be sure to check your work before turning in the assignment.
Misc Info on Alternate Sizing:
- For 4x3 (1.33) video you can use 720 x 540, 640x480 or 400x300 (or any dimensions you like as long as you divide the first by the second and get something close to 1.33)
- For 16x9 (1.78) video you can use 1920x1080, 1280x720 or 640x360 (or any dimensions you like as long as you divide the first by the second and get something close to 1.78)
Up to Jim Krause's Home Page