T356 - Week 15
- Reality Check
- Review for final exam
- Final Projects (part 2) this week. Don't forget that you need to
write a two-page critique, which is worth 10 points. These are due by the end of this week- Friday at the
- The Fall 2014 Final Exam will be held Monday, December 15 - 12:20 PM in Room 226.
Final Quiz review
Input / suggestions on how to make the class better.
TV studios vary in size and shape. Hopefully this class has served as
a good introduction to studio techniques and has given you a lot of practice
Remember to keep an open mind and continue learning new
techniques. When you leave school your education is just beginning.
One of the most important things you can do as a production student
is to put a reel together. It's good to have a website where you can update and feature your work.
Be sure to leave this class with everything you worked on. (tape and/or hard drive) Even
if your project didn't go as well as you hoped, there are certainly parts
that you can use. (Also good for memorabilia.) Clips will be deleted after next week.
- T356 11046 - Monday Lab
- T356 11047 - Wednesday Lab
- Telecom Alt Faculty = Jim evaluation
- Telecom Lab = Garrett evaluation
Up to Jim Krause's T356 homepage