2012 - Week 11
- Blog/Journals - Thanks to all who have been updating these. They are very informative and extremely useful. There are a few who have not turned in a single one. It's not too late to get some points.
- Critiques - You need to send these every week.
- Production meeting (shows for this week and next)
- CARMEN's KARMA - Brian, Eumi or Carter - Can one of you stop by the Pourhouse this afternoon or tomorrow around 3:30 PM and say hello? (Give the staff a heads up about our shoot Wednesday afternoon.)
- Homeless attire for Kellie/Eric (shoes, sign "Please Help - Bless You"
- The schedule for Wednesday is as follows:
- 12 Noon Crew picks up & loads gear - transport to Scene/Location #1: 6th St on the square
CARMEN / HARRY prep makeup/wardrobe
- 1 PM MARY prep makeup/wardrobe
Shoot Scene 1 (highlighted in yellow) CARMEN & HARRY
- 2 PM Crew moves to Scene/Location #2: Outside the Pourhouse Cafe on Kirkwood
MARY on location
- 2:15 PM BARRY prep makeup/wardrobe
Shoot Scene 2 (highlighted on light blue) CARMEN & MARY
- 3:15 PM Crew moves inside to Scene/Location #3: Inside the Pourhouse Cafe
- 3:30 PM BARRY on location
Shoot 1st half of Scene 3 (CARMEN - wardrobe change)
- 4:15 PM Shoot 2nd half of Scene 3 (CARMEN in homeless wardrobe)
- 5:00 PM Move to Scene/Location #4 (highlighted in green) Homeless Montage - various locations CARMEN & HARRY)
Start with HARRY & CARMEN
- Ole - Shoot for next week?
- Sahar - Need anything?
- Cinema report - Carter
- Discuss rough cuts in lecture next week / Send links in advance this week
- Quiz 2
Back up to the T436 index